How To Tie A Victoria Knot
- Drape the neck-tie around your collar with its seam inward and the thick end on your left, about 2-3 inches lower than your desired finishing position.
- Cross the thick end of the tie horizontally in front of the narrow end and then behind it.
- Pass the thick end across the front again from left to right.
- Pass the thick end behind the knot from right to left.
- Bring the thick end across the front a third time and slip a finger under the new horizontal band you’ve just created.
- Insert the thick end through the loop around your collar, coming from underneath it.
- Feed the thick end down through the horizontal band.
- Snug the thick end into place. Adjust by holding onto the knot with one hand and pulling gently on the narrow end with the other hand.